The role of Facilities Management is to ensure that all physical assets are operating suitably, and as designed for the facilities and occupants, thus these services can be summarized as follows:
- Perform complete systems and components study to evaluate existing systems
- Install, manage and perform Planned & Preventive Maintenance scheme that evolves around the particular facilities.
- Install and manage response system for reactive calls for repair and improvement and correction.
- Connect and manage both planned and reactive maintenance activity to a 24/7 help desk.
- Establish a data base system for the said facilities, with the supporting technical and financial reporting.